Trumpcare vs. the Existing Obamacare Plan. Who wins?
It’s been an intense season on the hit show “Healthcare Apprentice,” and we’ve been tuning in each week. There are only two “opponents” left: “team Trump and team Obama.” All of the other “contestants” have failed miserably at providing a formidable plan for affordable health insurance. Now there’s no one else to bring back into the “boardroom.” It’s just two political Titans battling it out for the most powerful position in healthcare insurance. Somebody is going to have some “YUGE” shoes to fill!
They’ve both been phenomenal at “getting funds” as “project managers” with their professional and government tasks, but they’ve used some “hair raising” antics to do it. Well, what do you expect from a billionaire and a former state senator? Sometimes they bend the “rules” to get the job done!
It’s the moment of truth. They take the “elevator ride” to compete in the “show’s finale.” They’re both trying to avoid that somber escort to the “yellow taxi” for the obligatory interview after losing, so Trump will take his turn first and he’ll be fighting to the finish.
Achieve Financial Group watched the “segment” and here’s what The Trump Seven Points Plan does:
- Completely repeals Obamacare and eliminates the individual mandate that makes it necessary for all citizens to have insurance.
- Allows vendors to offer health insurance across state lines.
- Allows insured to make a 100% tax deduction on health insurance payments.
- Allow individuals to use Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), which should be tax-free and should be allowed to accumulate.
- Requires price transparency from all healthcare providers, so individuals can price compare.
- Block-grant Medicaid to the states so they can fully manage the program that helps the poor get medical care.
- Removes barriers to entry into free markets for drug providers that offer safe, reliable and cheaper products.
Trump has “one more task to complete” before the decision can be made on the next winner. He’ll have to get the Republican nomination and then the presidency. Whew! He’s going to have to make a lot of “phone calls to friends” to “rally” around him with support. But it’s a “reality game show” and he’ll do whatever it takes to win. Here we go, they’re getting ready to announce the winner and Trump is crossing his fingers, hoping to hear the host tell Obamacare, “You’re Fired!” Aw, those uncertain words just flashed across the television screen, “To Be Continued……”