How to Earn and Save Money When You Need Cash Right Away
“A Major Meltdown!” Oh Sugar! The Yellow M&M crew member is in a financial crisis.
He needs some quick cash to open a chocoLIT book store, but he only gets paid peanuts for his spokesperson job. In fact, he’s in such bad shape that he’s cracked under the pressure and now he’s a candy-coated mess! Without the money that he wants, he’s completely lost his flavor. What a shame! He was finally coming out of his shell!
We, at Achieve Financial Group, are going to keep him from being so blue. We have some colorful ways of helping him earn some green and we’ll make it plain. Incidentally, we understand that he may be red from embarrassment, but he should remember that inside everyone, there’s a little nut.
- Hold a Yard Sale or Sell Items Online – Sell things around the house that you don’t need anymore
- Try Out a Second Job – Choose a part-time job that pays enough to allow you to save
- Stop Eating Out – Cut out eating out for lunch and pack one instead. You’ll save plenty.
- Cancel Cable – Try canceling cable services and sign up for a cheaper service like Netflix or Hulu.
- Cut Your Grocery Spending by $100 – Buy the store brands and take advantage of sales.
- Go on a Spending Fast – Limit what you spend on restaurants, entertainment, clothes and other things that aren’t an immediate need.
- Stop Your Bad Habits – Stop spending on the habits that cost you the most money.
Okay, Yellow, now you can be a more mellow fellow. Renegotiate your contract and make sure that your checks are made of paper and not chocolate. You’ll appreciate each one as a sweet treat, because your financial problems will melt in your mind, not in your hands.