Rules to Set Yourself Up for Success and Achieve Your Goals
“It’s a Grinch Grudge!” Don’t be fooled folks! It’s that time of year and the Grinch is still green and full of mean! He just stepped up his game with a five year Holiday Heist plan, so he’s even more determined to keep Crushing Christmas! Oh, no ho ho! Well, what about your five year plan? Instead of worrying about this gift grabber, you should be focused on your own goals and develop a plan for success. Come on; don’t let a Sneaky Santa impersonator be more prepared for the future than you!
We, at Achieve Financial Group, are going to ride a sled to Whoville to meet you. We’ll help you unwrap a process that will start you on a sleigh ride to achieving your objectives. If you use careful consideration, you’ll MAXimize your progress. Just take this Big Red Bag of rules to use and get ready to be successful:
- Set goals to motivate you – Make sure your goals are related to the high priorities in your life.
- Set SMART goals – Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time bound.
- Set goals in writing – The physical act of writing down a goal makes it real and tangible.
- Make an action plan – Make a simple list of all of the tasks that you need to finish to meet an objective.
- Stick with it – Build in reminders to keep yourself on track, and make regular time-slots available to review your goals.
Now, the Grinch may be a Green Grump. But don’t you be the naughtiest one of them all. If you don’t want your life to go over a cliff, stop the yuletide thieves from stealing your focus. You’ll not only be successful, but you’ll outsmart this Christmas Crook!