Early Retirement and Low Health Costs Aren’t a Fantasy
“Smiles, everyone! Smiles!” Welcome to Fantasy…whoops, “Financial” Island! The word in the Pacific is that Mr. Roarke has a Fantasy of his own. He wants to retire early and have low health care costs. Why not? Ever since he stopped the waterfall jumps for Instagram, the guests have threatened to out his location on social media. Now, he’s got to pack up and get out of there! But before he does, he wants affordable health insurance. So, he needs to know The Plan! The Plan!
We, at Achieve Financial Group, are going to catch an aircraft to his hidden bungalow and grant him the fantasy of his dreams. First, we’ll lei out a strategy. We’ll start by finding a host of ways for him to save on health insurance. In case he forgets, we’ll tattoo them on his white suit, right before he puts it up on eBay.
- Obtain coverage through your spouse’s employer-sponsored health plan
- Obtain coverage quotes from the private insurance marketplace – Check out our easy online quote site http://healthquotestexas.com for affordable coverage!
- Explore coverage options under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Check with your current or previous employer to see if you are eligible for retiree health coverage
- Use COBRA (Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act) to maintain group coverage for 18 months
- Consider Medishare bill sharing medical coverage
- Seek part-time work that offers health insurance coverage
No more Mysteries! Lift your glass Mr. Roarke. You can now retire and have a health insurance plan that rings all of your bells. It’s not dangerous, but it’s definitely a reality and it’s just what you wanted. Oh, you have one more question; “When does the fantasy begin?” It begins now!