How to Get the Best Insurance Coverage with Your Budget
Chomp Chomp Chomp! Hey Ms. Thang! Yes, you Ms. Pac-man! Slow down Girl. We know you’re trying to dodge those ghost bullies Blinky and Pinky, but why get caught up in an insurance maze? Right now you’re all twisted up in the premium game. You ought to know that if you don’t take your coverage to a new level, you’re going to lose your cool points. So, stop running around in circles and don’t get played.
Look, there’s no such thing as a free munch. Insurance coverage will cost you, but you don’t have to spend your whole pac-check on it. You can actually enjoy the fruits of your labor, if you avoid some common mistakes. So, we, at Achieve Financial Group, are going to meet you down at the arcade to show you how to win with your insurance pac-kage.
- Don’t assume that you can’t afford insurance – Most people who don’t have insurance believe insurance is too far out of their budget. Many consumers aren’t aware that if they buy their own insurance, financial help is available.
- Don’t refer to past figures – Economic conditions often change, so you may need more insurance to cover the income that may be lost if something happens to you or a spouse.
- Don’t purchase insurance based on price – When purchasing insurance consider the company’s reputation and the package benefits.
- Don’t skip the details of your package – Make sure you understand all of the coverage that you get before you purchase the insurance package.
- Don’t set your deductible too low – By setting your deductible low, your premiums, as a result, may be higher. You’ll likely have small claims, which could subsequently increase your premiums.
- Don’t forget to ask for discounts – You may qualify for discounts if you’re buying health insurance, property insurance or casualty insurance. So, ask your agent what you’re eligible for. Discounts may be available with the package you want to purchase.
Okay video game gal, those ghosts will turn blue, when they realize that you’re making your insurance coins work for you. We gave you some serious pellets of information, so eat it all up. Whether you go left, right, up or down, you’ll know how to make the best moves with your insurance.